Originally designed to measure the tension on telephone wires, the Dillon AP Dynamometer has proven to have limitless versatility as a tension and weight measuring instrument. It is used for such diverse jobs as suspended weighing, mounting cables for bridges, adjusting tension on guy wires, field testing chain and rope as well as wire. Basically anything requiring precision force or tension measurement.
Dillon is the leader in dynamometers with the largest installed population throughout the world. The sturdy design, top grade components and premium coatings make it last for years in severe environments and applications: the pounding aboard military vehicles, rough handling in field measurements and even use underwater (Dillon recommends short intervals in clean water followed with rinse and drain). Embraced by industrial contractors across the globe, we are confident the AP will satisfy your most demanding applications.
The Dillon AP Mechanical Dynamometer exhibits limitless versatility as a tension, traction and weight measuring instrument.
- Broadest range of capacities and resolutions are certain to fit your needs
- Large safety factor for overload protection and long life
- No batteries required
- Dial size choice for the best in portability or visibility
- Anti-parallax dial and pointer produce accurate readings from any perspective
- Maximum hand retains peak load point and is easily reset
- High strength case resists heavy blows
- Generous shackle openings mate with most hooks and hardware
- Off set load beam eases tension measurement
Call 1-800-362-0364 or email: email@example.com for pricing, demo, or more information.
|Download Sell Sheet for full details and specs|