Connect common strain gage-based load cells, force sensors, and torque sensors to Models M7I, M5I, and M3I indicators and Series F test frames with these user-configurable adapters.
Sensor capacity and resolution may be configured via an included software utility, which includes a library of common force capacities from 0.12 to 750,000 lbF (0.5 N to 4,000 kN), and torque capacities from 10 ozFin to 40,000 lbFft (7 Ncm to 57,000 Nm). An identification number may be configured, which is displayed upon indicator power-up or the indicator’s Information screen.
Through Plug & Test® technology, all configuration and calibration information is saved within the adapters.
- Compatible with strain gage-based load cells, force sensors, and torque sensors
- Screw terminal block allows for easy connection of sensor wires
- Configure sensor capacity, resolution, and identification number via included software utility
- Program the adapter via USB or RS-232 through the indicator
- Supplied with a strain relief, user-writeable identification label
Call 1-800-362-0364 or email: email@example.com for pricing, demo, or more information.
|Download Sell Sheet for full details and specs|